Re: [pygame] Game State Switching Example

Thank you, kschnee... looks good to me - I will use that in my next game. But imho adding the widget/interface info+sampleclass is too much for an otherwise nice and simple cookbook-entry
 simon

ps.: And you code tells me that calling  'screen' what you call 'state' is not too far fetched ;-)

next_screen = self.game_state.pop()