Re: [pygame] The gsoc physics module, bug fixing?

On, Wed Jul 09, 2008, Peter Gebauer wrote:

> Hi guys!
>
> I noticed a lot has happened, but very little communication here, is
> everything going alright? :)
> There's a new test1.py suggesting there would be Python side testing
> available, but I keep getting
>
> ImportError: ./build/lib.linux-x86_64-2.5/physics.so: undefined symbol:
> glutBitmap9By15

Just noticed that myself.

> when trying to import the physics module.
>
> Is it necessary to link glut (or whatever is needed) to test? Or should I
> just hold my horses and settle down for a while longer?

It should not use OpenGL in any way, so I guess that this one sneaked in
somehow. Feel free to test and do whatever you want with the code. I'll
discuss the further proceeding for the Python wrapper with Zhang Fan
today, so that we have some rough timeline for it and can start testing
anything using Python.

Regards
Marcus