Re: [pygame] [BUG] pygame 1.8.1 beta 2 movie module plays MPEG file's sound, but not video

Hi Jason,

I cannot reproduce the bug on my older Windows system. The movie plays correctly for Pythons 2.4.4 and 2.5.2, both with the directx and windib video drivers, 24 bit or 32 bit screen settings. I will try and test it on XP next. The funny thing is the movie module and SDL libraries haven't change since Pygame 1.8.0.

Lenard

Jason M. Marshall wrote:
René,

I tried both of these:
http://www3.telus.net/len_l/pygame/pygame-1.8.1b02.win32-py2.4.msi
http://thorbrian.com/pygame/pygame-1.8.1rc2.win32-py2.4.exe

The same movie problem exists in both builds.

Jason

--- René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi,

thanks for finding this bug...

are you able to try this version of pygame here?
http://thorbrian.com/pygame/builds.php