Re: [pygame] problem - out of frequency

What screen resolution are you using? I saw something similar to that
happening once on a monitor I used to have when I tried to run
full-screen at very low resolutions (320x200, 320x240, 400x300) Those
full-screen resolutions were widely supported in the old DOS days, but
now not all monitors support them.

However, if you are using some other resolution, disregard this comment.

---
James Paige