Re: [pygame] how hexcolour arrays works?

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 04:03:09PM +0100, Paulo Silva wrote:

> James: thanks the encouragement, even when more than 20 years i were
> (in a hobbystic level, of course) coding in ansi-Basic language (8bit,
> Amos, sdlbasic/wxbasic ) my way of coding were nothing looking like
> pep8 - btw, would be a very interesting exercise...

I also got my start with languages in the basic family, and I had the
same difficulty when I went to learn other languages. I wanted to make
other languages look like basic. It took me a while to learn the value
of adapting to the style of each different language.

Of course, now when I go and write basic programs, I am constantly
trying to make them look more like python :)

---
James Paige