Re: [pygame] how hexcolour arrays works?

Me as well, i started using Python identation on ansi-basic, for an
easier recoding between both :-)

Who knows in a future i will be using pep8 on sdlBasic and wxBasic as
well?  i think maybe it's only a habit issue...

Well, btw my first scare/concern about pep8 is the code may look too
huge, like some java helloworld-like examples i saw (except some
proce55ing.org examples, maybe...)

-----