Re: [pygame] Re: [OLPC-Games] PyQNet project on Launchpad

Hi,

here's some more stuff to consider...

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Eventlet
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/greenlet

There is a python wrapper for enet too (in the version control, part of enet).

libevent api:
http://www.monkey.org/~provos/libevent/
http://code.google.com/p/pyevent/

cheers,