Re: [pygame] Perlin Noise Function

hi,

The noise lib that Casey made looks pretty cool :)

There's also noise code in cgkit (a 3d lib for python).

Maybe it would be useful if someone made, or copied a list of cool
things you could do with noise functions.  Then we can decide if noise
is useful for lots of people to include it with pygame.

Casey, would you be interested in having your noise code included in
pygame at some point?

cu,