Re: [pygame] Python 3.0 to be backwards incompatible ?

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 09:32:52PM +0100, Paulo Silva wrote:
> http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/02/01/1624247
>
> well, this sounds to me as a huge headache... but i'd like to know
> oppinions about (what will be improved, what will be changed),
> specially all Pygame coders, and how far it may affect Pygame games
> supposed to be 'considered' done...

Python 2.x will not suddenly vanish when python 3.x comes out. Old
pygames games that are considered done will still run fine using the
version of python they were written for.

The change will affect pygame programmers, but it will probably go
largely unnoticed by people who just play games witten with pygame.

---
James Paige