Re: [pygame] 100% CPU FAQ

I've tested multiple frame rates,

12, 15, 24, 25, 30, 60, 90, 120, and unlimited (as much as the
hardware can put out).

I've left my framework in the code I uploaded at 60 fps but its a
trivial matter to change the numbers and then re-run and observe the
results. I have the unlimited loop commented out as option so you can
simply comment out the fps limited clock tick loop and uncomment out
the unlimited loop.

I've also run under standard execution and with optimization(s) turned
on in the python interpreter to see how that effects the performance
as well.

Cheers,
PN