Re: [pygame] sprite collisions - looking for simple snippet

this reference i know from a long time, and figured out easily there
were the exact methods to be used - the problem is i couldn't have a
snippet working only following that - on my oppinion on that
referenence, each pygame method should have a working snippet to be
tried out - for me is easier to work on tiny snippets, just like with
lego bricks