Re: [pygame] sprite collisions - looking for simple snippet

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 7:32 AM, Paulo Silva <nitrofurano@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
this reference i know from a long time, and figured out easily there
were the exact methods to be used - the problem is i couldn't have a
snippet working only following that - on my oppinion on that
referenence, each pygame method should have a working snippet to be
tried out - for me is easier to work on tiny snippets, just like with
lego bricks

Hi,

pygame comes with examples.  Either use those, or use the code search button next to each method, to search through all the projects on the internet that use pygame.  There's 238 results for spritcollide for example.

cu,