Re: [pygame] sprite collisions - looking for simple snippet

hi!

well, for me finding a good pygame snippet with sprite collision (and
simple to understand) is like finding a needle in a haystack...

but when i try do on my own, i get this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "_spritesheetexample15b4_difsiz_collision.py", line 47, in <module>
collide=pygame.sprite.collide_rect(spridr[0].rect,spridr[1].rect)
AttributeError: 'pygame.Rect' object has no attribute 'rect'

the example is: http://pastebin.com/f524a8cf2

all suggestions are welcome! (be welcome also fixing that pastebin,
and sending us the pastebin url with the fixes! ;) ) - sorry it's not
PEP8 yet... :/

thanks! ;)