Re: [pygame] Fwd: Missing Module and Font

There is no `pygame._view` in pygame-1.9.2. It has been renamed to `pygame.bufferproxy` <https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/commits/1b9e4150b03e6abf0d590e9d8e2b38d0063eaadd>.

Christoph

On 7/31/2014 9:16 AM, diliup gabadamudalige wrote:
Tgank you very much Noel. Much Appreciated. I will do as you ask. I will
uninstall Python and Pygame and reinstall all as you say from scratch. I
hope the missing module pygame._view error will not occur after
compiling with py2exe.

Thanks so much.

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 9:36 PM, Noel Garwick <noel.garwick@xxxxxxxxx