Re: [pygame] What's next for Pygame project?

The cffi bindings have the downside that iOS doesn't work.

On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 5:15 AM, Peter Shinners <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The cffi style bindings would be so tempting because they get away from all the binary challenges. Originally, the SDL bindings needed some utility C code to be useful. After a quick review of SDL2, that seems way less true.

I was hoping to find better hosting on the Bitbucket site for open soure projects, but I could not. Not even I have access to the repo. (Not that I would have used it in the last many years).