Re: [pygame] What's next for Pygame project?

Hi,

a few notes:

best,

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 6:10 AM, Peter Shinners <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes! I'm motivated to make some changes sooner than later. If we really need to we can do some amount of reverting.

I think it's time to move off of the seul.org hosting Pygame has had since day 1. This was such a great choice back in 2004. But nowadays there's many options beyond sourceforge! As soon as we switch the DNS the pygame mailing list may be inaccessible.

I think the following things should be in order before switching.
1. New website with some amount of placeholders or redirects to the popular pages of the current site.
2. New forum or mailing option.
3. Get documentation on readthedocs.org?