From:"Daniel Foerster" <pydsigner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 4:03 PM
Subject:Re: [pygame] What's next for Pygame project?

On 07/12/2015 10:05 AM, Paul Vincent Craven wrote:
  • I don't think a Pygame website needs to be build on Python. I've got the pygame.info domain and I think a Wordpress site that has several verified contributers would be the way to go. Share the 'love' and efforts across several people.

It isn't a requirement. However, I'm a full-stack developer who uses Python so that's what would make sense for me. Not a big fan of Wordpress to be honest.