Re: [pygame] Looking for example game to package on Flathub

Cheers. I was reading through the PR change log thinking it would be quite easy to copy/paste :)

Then I came across <categories> in the appdata.xml, and wondered what to put there.

Indeed, lots of reading! Seems much easier to copy/paste little examples.