Re: [pygame] toggle_fullscreen

> What does Windows do when you start a Pygame application?
> Does it always go fullscreen, or does it just respect the
> FULLSCREEN flag?

it respects the FULLSCREEN flag.

> Maybe return a value? 1 if ok, 0 if failed.

ok, well since we are so close to a release i'm thinking i
won't change the behaviour. this function does return a
status value. a true (nonzero) value means the call was
successful, otherwise it didn't do anything.

there may be a change in the release after 1.1, but the
more i think about how to do it, the more i like the
current setup.

the SDL docs don't really provide any insight on this
call either, http://sdldoc.csn.ul.ie/sdlwmtogglefullscreen.php