RE: [pygame] pythonpoint pre^10-alpha 2 available

Also, just FYI but maybe worth documenting somewhere if we want a standard:
Windows apps that support it use:

	- ALT-ENTER for
        toggle
takeover-the-whole-screen-using-a-possibly-new-video-mode-and-stop-windows-G
UI-stuff mode
and
      - F11 for

stay-in-windows-in-the-current-resolution-but-just-resize-your-window-to-tak
eover-the-whole-screen-and-make-your-non-client-windows-area(caption/menu...
)-go-away mode.

Think we can use these names for constants??

I don't know if Linux gui managers or apps have any similar or conflicting
key assignments.