Re: [pygame] pygame-1.1 source available

As a note, you do not "create" packages for testing. testing is automatically
updated with packages from unstable after they've been there for 2 weeks
without having any "critical" bugs. I'm not sure if you knew this already,
it's hard to tell from your message. If you did, well, maybe someone
else didn't. :)

--
Chris Armstrong                        carmstro@twistedmatrix.com
http://twistedmatrix.com/~carmstro     carmstro@dynup.net