Re: [pygame] pygame-1.1 source available

> As a note, you do not "create" packages for testing. testing
> is automatically updated with packages from unstable after
> they've been there for 2 weeks without having any "critical"
> bugs. I'm not sure if you knew this already, it's hard to tell
> from your message. If you did, well, maybe someone else didn't.

i think what's meant here is a DEB package that is only
dependent on other packages in the TESTING distribution.
that way someone could install pygame without needing to
use anything from unstable. well, i'm sure if there's a
demand for it, some supply will turn up :]