From: owner-pygame-users@seul.org [mailto:owner-pygame-users@seul.org]On
Behalf Of David Clark
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 6:43 PM
To: pygame-users@seul.org
Subject: [pygame] Music...

Michael Robin writes:

 > Do you guys produce your own, or is there a good source of free-to-use
 > background music?
 > (SolarWolf, for example has fun music.)

For Twitch's music, I did the same thing Pete did for Solarwolf. There
are websites out there with free looping music samples suitable for
flash animations - I grabbed one of those. I went here:

http://www.flashkit.com/

One note about music - wav files are pretty huge, even when sampled
down. Consider using .mod files instead; pygame.mixer will play them,
and they give a game that 'retro' sound :)  You should be able to find
public domain mod files out there with google.

--
David Clark
silenus@telus.net