[pygame] Tedious detail of progress into the Debian archive

For those who are interested, I'm going to carry on posting lots of tedious
detail about the progress of PyGame into the Debian archive.

I'm excited, and I'm sure some of you are too!

The maintainer is now "Ed Boraas" <ed@boraas.ca>, and "Harry Henry Gebel"
<hgebel@home.com> has been helpful and supportive.  I'm putting these
names here for future reference if anyone has Debian troubles later.

Ed has given the pygame package a once over, changed himself to be the
maintainer, resigned it and upload it to the Debian incoming queue:

http://incoming.debian.org

By the looks of the time stamps, it should migrate out of there over
the next couple of days, unless it is rejected (rejection can happen
for various automatic reasons, like it isn't properly signed, or
it doesn't pass lintian checks).

Thanks to Ed for agreeing to maintain PyGame on Debian!

Francis

--
Home: francis@flourish.org  Web: www.flourish.org