Re: [pygame] Tedious detail of progress into the Debian archive

On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 02:51:29AM +0100, Francis Irving wrote:
> For those who are interested, I'm going to carry on posting lots of tedious
> detail about the progress of PyGame into the Debian archive.

Latest details, part of Debian's very picky automated QA system has
rejected the package:

http://incoming.debian.org/REJECT/pygame_1.1-3_i386.reason

Rejected: [dpkg-sucks] source package was produced by a broken version
          of dpkg-dev 1.9.1{3,4}; please rebuild with >= 1.9.15 version
          installed.

So Ed will have to rebuild it with a more recent version of dpkg-dev.

Notice how Debian's QA system protects itself from harm.

Francis

--
Home: francis@flourish.org  Web: www.flourish.org