Von: Michael Robin [mailto:vimakefile@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 29. Juni 2001 10:28
An: pygame-users@seul.org
Betreff: RE: [pygame] Music...

No reason -- I'm just not as familiar with it as I am with WAV.
I know how to acquire, edit, record/play, modify and generally muck about with wav files -- I just haven't done anything with MODs.

(Or MIDs for that matter, beyond working a little on the evil empire's Midi sequencer back in 1990 or so -- and doing this cool pitch-tracker thingy.)

Sounds like I should get familiar with them though.