Re: Re: AW: [pygame] Music...

On the Amiga demoscene in the early 90s there were 4k-intro
competitions. Some of those 4k-intros (4k total, including
graphics, sound, code, effects etc) were REALLY amazing!!
Cool tunes, fullscreen sinus textscroller on psycadelic
plasmaeffects etc. All in a total of 4096 bytes. Hear this,
Microsoft! :)

// Per Wigren

> > it's small fractions of WAVes, pitched or looped or
echoed. All in all a
> > very efficient way to make music. AFAIK there are
competitions to make good
> > music with files no larger than one megabyte.
>
> Actually, there is a category called "chiptune" which
wants to keep the
> mod file as small as possible. The two songs for a small
game I made are