Re: [pygame] road to 1.6

Pete Shinners schreef op zaterdag  7 juni om 07:33:25 +0000:
[some features, many bugfixes
> 1.5.6 will mainly be the release candidate for 1.6. now is the time to
> speak up for any missing features. and please remind me if i've left
> something out!

How does the version numbering work? What is the policy for 'new features'?
Is it like Python or more like the Linux kernel?

I myself have created some Group's for my own game (brian) that may be good
for others too, but may be not as well... My groups can be found on this URI:

Code: http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pybrian/brian/groups.py?annotate=1.9
Docs: http://pybrian.sourceforge.net/groups.html

(Note: it uses Python 2.3)

Gerrit.

--
214. If this maid-servant die, he shall pay one-third of a mina.
        -- 1780 BC, Hammurabi, Code of Law