Re: [pygame] python, games and the web.

For the security issue, could I not just disable some python commands?
I have no idea when it comes to security, but might you ba able to search a '.py' file for commands that are dis-allowed?
Any '.py' file that used these commands could then be kicked out of the game.

The person I am working with wants to use flash because there are a lot of jobs using flash, more then with python/pygame
I use flash in my job at the moment, but I would rather use python.

An option I am also considering is to make a 'simple' python interpreter IN FLASH, This would be fun, but getting python to a useable level would be darn hard.

http://www.linuxmail.org/