Re: [pygame] road to 1.6

Oh, question, is Anthony's system-TTF-file-finding code available for inclusion in a BSD-licensed project (OpenGLContext)? I'd like to use an already-available mechanism rather than have to roll my own for use with PyGame and FontTools font-providers.

Enjoy,
Mike

Pete Shinners wrote:

i'll mainly be taking Anthony Baxter's keen work on locating system TTF files and creating a consistent interface across platforms. we only have unix/windows for this. i'm sure we can get an OSX version pretty quick, once the interface is in place.

 Mike C. Fletcher
 Designer, VR Plumber, Coder
 http://members.rogers.com/mcfletch/