Re: [pygame] 1.5.6 release

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 17:55, Pete Shinners wrote:
> Pygame 1.5.6 has been released. This is a release test that needs much
> testing before the big 1.6. Major new features are; draw arcs and
> antialiased lines, system fonts, and color utilities. Also several
> crashing bugfixes for fonts.
> windows packages are here,
> http://pygame.org/ftp/pygame-1.5.6.win32-py2.2.exe
> http://pygame.org/ftp/pygame-1.5.6.win32-py2.3.exe

Sorry to not check before posting (will check later) but does this build have
the right SDL Image support in the windows binary so .tga files will load?
this was left out by accident last round..

Fantastic to see a new release, I'll be giving the font support some workovers
later tonight :)

Regards,
Stuart W.