Re: [pygame] pygame.org website redevelopment

On, Sat Jun 04, 2005, Phil Hassey wrote:

> I've set up a demo version of the new pygame site.
> I'm interested in feedback on this.  I implemented
> most of the features I mentioned in my previous
> messages.
>
> http://www.imitationpickles.org/pygame/

Looks nice, although I think, that the left and right columns are a bit
too big. At least the left column could be made a bit smaller in my
opinion. There is too much free space in it with my font settings.
Maybe a percentual width would be better instead of the fixed pixel
width in the CSS?

Take a look at the screenshots for more about my issue:

http://sysfault.org/img/pygame_dillo.png
http://sysfault.org/img/pygame_firefox.png

Regards
Marcus