Re: [pygame] pygame.org website redevelopment

On, Sat Jun 04, 2005, frozensound@xxxxxx wrote:

[...]
> I don't know why it's different on your machine, though?
>
> Or has the page been changed since you made the screenshot?
>
> I run Firefox 1.0.4. My default Desktop resolution is 1280x1024, maybe that
> has something to do with it?

I am using my own font settings, which override page settings by default
(although the example page does not specify any font). Besides that, the
screenshot is in 1024x768 at 72dpi.
So I cannot really answer your question, why it does look different on
your system. I do not think, that it is any major problem. The site
seems to respect the most web standards, so its layout should not differ
too much on any system.

Regards
Marcus