Re: [pygame] pygame.org website redevelopment

Marcus & others,

Thanks for those screenshots and comments -- I've
updated the design with a few changes:

- Pygame, Projects, and Recent Projects tables are now
as thin as possible
- Added line breaks after project date under Recent
Projects
- when viewing a project the screen shot is scaled to
400x300, so that the whole page will render nicely
even on smaller displays (800x600ish)
- fixed pygame logo at top to render correctly on
konqueror
- made a few font changes, etc.

Please see if these changes work on your browsers.

I noticed on the dilla screen shot that the css was
not showing up.  However, I'd prefer to use css, so
that hasn't been fixed.

Phil