Re: [pygame] pygame.org website redevelopment

On, Sat Jun 04, 2005, Phil Hassey wrote:

[..]

> Please see if these changes work on your browsers.

They do and it looks good to me, no more complaints here :-).

> I noticed on the dilla screen shot that the css was
> not showing up.  However, I'd prefer to use css, so
> that hasn't been fixed.

That is okay. Dillo does not have any CSS support, but the layout is
correctly rendered, which is the most important. If people want eye
candy, they should use a respective browser.

Regards
Marcus