Re: [pygame] usb game controllers

> 	I'd say it was pretty non-standardized. On the TM X-Fighter, the hat
> actually has a bunch of resistors soldered to it, inline with a connection
> to the third analog axis. Each hat position yields a specific resistance
> value on the third axis (basically, a different axis position). Slick.
> 	I assume all these "hat tricks" :) required special drivers, I don't see
> any other way to handle it.
>
> 	-Matt Bailey

I only remember that i was too poor *sob* to affort any of the cool joysticks,
so i had to buy cheap ones that sucked... actually, there were some pretty
robust ones (Gravis Joysticks come to Mind), but all the cool Thrustmaster
Stick + Thrustmaster Thrust Thingie + Weapon Control system + Rudder Pedals +
X they recommended in the magazines were just too expensive... aah... those
were the days... i remember loving reading my computer games mags then...
maybe i'm too old now.

But dang, Wing Commander was a blast anyway!