[pygame] Found and Fixed: "Dom" Error

I just encountered a "Dom" annoying error: "'module' has no attribute
'dom'", seen after compiling a Python program with Py2exe and running it.
In other words, my program worked fine until I decided to get it ready for
distribution, and then It Just Wouldn't Work.

The solution: One of the modules I created was called "xml.py." Apparently
it was conflicting with an internal Python module by that name. I renamed
my version and all references to it, and voila!

I thought I'd mention this in case anyone else ever has this problem.

Kris Schnee