Re: [pygame] Found and Fixed: "Dom" Error

kschnee@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I just encountered a "Dom" annoying error: "'module' has no attribute
'dom'", seen after compiling a Python program with Py2exe and running it.
In other words, my program worked fine until I decided to get it ready for
distribution, and then It Just Wouldn't Work.

The solution: One of the modules I created was called "xml.py." Apparently
it was conflicting with an internal Python module by that name. I renamed
my version and all references to it, and voila!

I thought I'd mention this in case anyone else ever has this problem.

Kris Schnee

Oh man, those errors can be hard to track down. This has bitten me before, on other modules.

--Kamilche