Re: [pygame] Gui

I'd like to offer my own effort. I have been using a very minimal pygame GUI for my last three products. I've published it on my web-site.

www.mousechief.com

You'll find it's download link next to the Fruit-o-matic game. The sources include the complete Fruit-o-matic game. Faces and Features is small and easy to pick up and extend. I has it's own event loop, but the code is brief enough to take charge of it as you like. The small example included is an excellent introduction to Faces n Features' few fundamentals.

Keith Nemitz