Re: [pygame] Gui

The problem with most GUI toolkits, from a game programmer point of view...

... is the need to integrate their GUI main loop.

Most of us like to do things our own way, and being shackled into a
GUI framework is usually (at least for me) an unpleasant experience.
I've ended up writing my own event engine, which I can plug into most
GUI toolkits and frameworks. I've been able to integrate pygame,
twisted, and wx in a fairly generic way.

I do wonder though, what/if people have tried as alternatives to event
driven GUI programming... anyone care to share?

Sw.