[pygame] website - final review

Site at: http://www.imitationpickles.org/pygame/

The site is pretty much ready to be deployed to
pygame.org. Some of the changes are:

- imported all old projects
- members can "claim" old projects -- if you were a
maintainer of a older project, please sign up and goto
that project's page. on that page you can click a link
to have the project added to your projects.
- cleaned up HTML on old pages
- sub divided games into Arcade, Puzzle, Strategy,
Other
- added a members box (which includes relevant links
for members)
- set up the screenshot page to show screenshots from
some recent releases

Please take a look at the site. If you find any
problems, please mention them.  If there is anything
missing, please also mention that.  I would like to
deploy this site to pygame.org pretty soon.

Thanks to everyone who has helped out in bug testing
and suggestions so far!

Site at: http://www.imitationpickles.org/pygame/

Phil