Re: [pygame] website - final review

Another tweak:

Maybe change the text at the very top from
"Maintainer: Pete "ShredWheat" Shinners"
"Creator: Pete "ShredWheat" Shinners"
and take away the mailto: link.  Web surfers will probably expect
support from that email link, and the list is probably the best
place to find it, not Pete's personal email.

I'd suggest keeping the reference to Pete up there though.  Proper
respect.

-sjbrown