Re: [pygame] Gui

It's been excepted.  Should be checked in to cvs soon.  See gvrs
coments on the patch:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1223381&group_id=5470&atid=305470

Yah!  I really hate callbacks.  This should make heaps of things
simpler to code.

Allthough I still like processing events in batches with a simple for loop.