Re: [pygame] Best 3d library.

Thanks for the replies everybody my OS is Slackware linux which is why I had the problems installing packages Ogre, Panda, Soya and cgkit need other packages and I seem to get errors either trying to build the requirements or build the package itself. What is with panda and having it's own python? Why can't they just release a distutils package? Anyway enough of the ranting I've started learning PyOpenGL and it seems to be going ok so far now I've got over the first hurdle and just sort of dived in rather than trying to find some PyOpenGL stuff I could understand. The NeHe stuff has been fairly useful along with the pygame translations of the first 10 linked to on the pygame website.
Cheers,
Adam.