Re: [pygame] pygame networking redux

Don't know if this will be helpful, but a while ago i started writing a lemmings clone using twisted for networking.  the file in question is available here: http://thescarydoor.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/default.py i didn't have much problems with the twisted loop and the event code, i just didn't use the event loop.  The only other option is to use twisted in a second thread which can get a little messy but not too bad as it's just 1 thread.
Nathan

On 6/5/07, Simon Wittber <simonwittber@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 6/5/07, Simon Oberhammer <simon.oberhammer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I apologize if I totally misunderstood what you are trying to do but working
> with sockets is bäähh, I'd rather build on twisted for any networking needs.

I'm still undecided on Twisted. I haven't done any serious work with
it since 1.3. Looking at the current docs however, I can't see how to
iterate the pygame event queue at the same time as run the
reactor.run() call.

How do you process your pygame event queue?

--
    :: Simon Wittber
    :: http://www.linkedin.com/in/simonwittber