Re: [pygame] I have a quick question... again...

Casey Duncan wrote:
I'm curious how many of you actually employ MVC using pygame, since the library encourages mixing the model and view via sprites.

I always try to separate the application logic from the user
interface in any kind of program I write, including games.

I've never tried to use sprites in pygame. If they're designed
in such a way as to make model/view separation difficult or
impossible, I probably won't be using them, for that reason.

--
Greg