Re: [pygame] I have a quick question... again...

kschnee@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Something I've worried about is how an AI character should fit into a
model/view pattern. What kind of data should a non-player character have
access to, represented how, and how should it send commands to the world?

I can think of two equally valid ways to think about
that. You could think of the NPC and its AI as being
a part of the game world, and therefore part of the
model. Or you could think of the NPC as a "virtual
player", with the AI using the same interface to the
model that the player's user interface uses.

--
Greg