Re: [pygame] I have a quick question... again...

On Tuesday 19 June 2007 05:51:57 pm Marius Gedminas wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 19, 2007 at 04:34:15PM -0400, Charles Joseph Christie II wrote:
> > On Sunday 17 June 2007 08:30:04 pm Greg Ewing wrote:
> > > I once did a true 3D tetris for the Mac. It was
> > > quite an interesting experience, both to implement
> > > and to play. Some day I'll dig it out and make a
> > > pygame version...
> >
> > How do you do 3D tetris? o.O
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockout
>
> Marius Gedminas

Oh, I vaguely remember seeing something like that a long time ago.

Anyway, I've got the concept for this MVC thing down, but I am not 100% sure
how to use it properly. I think I'll try to drum up a few example programs to
practice this and unit testing.

The concepts seem simple enough, but nothing is as simple as it looks the
first time around... like the first time I configured a Linux kernel. I
thought it would be easy but if I had a dollar for every kernel panic....

On the flip side, I can put a kernel together with one arm tied behind my
back, blind now. I wonder how many years it'll take for me to get the hang of
programming like that...