[pygame] weakref WeakKeyDictionary machinery.

Hello I searched the whole web for good examples on weakref module's WeakKeyDictionary, but have found none, All I find is the Python Docs explanations, and some examples which actually doesn't explain how the mechanism of key reference removal works:

import weakref
class Tracking:
_instances_dict = weakref.WeakValueDictionary( )
_num_generated = 0
def _ _init_ _(self):
Tracking._num_generated += 1
Tracking._instances_dict[Tracking._num_generated] = self
def instances( ): return _instances_dict.values( )
instances = staticmethod(instances)