Re: [pygame] [Bug] SVN 1272 on Windows

Well it doesn't appear to matter. Extension modules take precedence over pure Python modules of the same name.

Lenard

Lenard Lindstrom wrote:
That was it. I didn't run config.py first. But this will complicate things for upgrading. I doubt the distutils generated msi installer remove the old color.py module.

Lenard

René Dudfield wrote:
hi,

have you included the new color.c in your Setup ?